Germany: Fraud in Corona test centres perpetrated by migrants

Raid against brazen Corona fraudsters with Muslim migration background in North Rhine-Westphalia! Nine suspects are alleged to have billed for tests that were not carried out at all in 14 test centres on a grand scale. On Thursday morning, the raid was carried out by almost 100 police officers.

The public prosecutor’s office in Wuppertal has been investigating the men, aged 22 to 57, for commercial fraud since September 2021.

Senior public prosecutor Wolf-Tilman Baumert: “These defendants are alleged to have operated a total of 14 test centres in Remscheid, Essen, Oberhausen, Velbert and Herne as managers of three companies based in Wuppertal and Remscheid and to have billed the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians for tests that were not actually carried out.”

The police finally tracked down the brazen fraudsters when several citizens reported to the officers that they had received notifications of allegedly negative test results without having previously taken Corona quick tests.

Baumert: “For further clarification of the facts, court search warrants were therefore obtained against the residences of the accused in Wuppertal, Remscheid, MĂŒlheim an der Ruhr, Langen and Essen, the business premises of the companies involved as well as the test centres operated by them.”

In addition, there are also searches against two other companies based in Cologne and Königsbrunn, which are said to have been used by the fraudsters as service providers. However, there is no suspicion against the managing directors of these two companies; presumably they were also deceived.

The public prosecutor’s office in Wuppertal had the suspects’ flats and business premises all searched at the same time at 9 a.m. so that they could not destroy any more evidence. Baumert: “In the case of a later conviction, the law provides for heavy prison sentences of six months to ten years per offence.”

https://www.bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/duesseldorf-aktuell/razzia-in-mehreren-nrw-staedten-abrechnungsbetrug-in-corona-testzentren-79259730.bild.html###wt_ref=https:/m.bild.de/&wt_t=1645793138533

Nantes: How a European city was Islamized

by Giulio Meotti

“Woman’s month for the city of Nantes, a veiled woman on the streets of the city. Unacceptable complacency towards Islamism! This is the real threat that hangs over France! ”.

Thus Eric Ciotti, a senior leader of the Gaullist party, denounces the municipal billboards of a large city lost to Islamization.

We are in Nantes, the City of the Dukes of Brittany, steeped in history on the Loire estuary, the city of the great writer Jules Verne, the father of science fiction. His story is emblematic of how Europe is sinking.

“I know the city where I was born very well and I started to be a journalist” says Ivan Rioufol of Le Figaro. â€œWhen I left Nantes in 1984, it was tranquility itself, even in the most popular neighborhoods. Immigrants were a minority. Today Nantes has become Lebanese. And its history is that of France ”.

How did it happen in this city of 300,000 inhabitants?

Five years ago, the Basilica of Saint-Nicolas in Nantes was almost destroyed by a fire. It had completed a refurbishment and was in perfect condition.

The city is teeming with mosques. “The Malakoff mosque seats 1,200 and has erected a 17-meter minaret,” writes Rioufol. “In addition to this ‘cathedral mosque’ there are four other mosques, not to mention the neighboring ones. This influence of Islam accompanied the new settlement of the working class neighborhoods, under the encouragement of the socialist municipalities ”. Today there are ten mosques in Nantes.

The Assalam Mosque was built with Qatari money. But not only. As Le Figaro recounts, “the Assalam mosque was built on land sold by the municipality, benefiting from a ‘cultural’ contribution of 200,000 euros and a loan guarantee of 346,800 euros”. The city financed its own self-conquest. And who was the mayor of the city at the time of the financing and the agreement with Qatar? Jean-Marc Ayrault, mayor of Nantes from 1989 to 2012 and socialist prime minister of France from 2021 to 2014 …

Pierre Vermeren tells it in his book DĂ©ni français: “In Nantes, Jean-Marc Ayrault practiced a patronage that led to the construction of three, four, community mosques distributed among the Muslim Brotherhood, Morocco and Turkey, as well as a Salafi mosque on the outskirts of his city. He is accused, like the former mayor of Paris, of violating the cult funding law. In Bordeaux, Alain JuppĂ© (former Gaullist leader and foreign minister) canceled the Great Mosque project when it was discovered that the funds came from Qatar and Azerbaijan
 ”.

In Nantes, the old St. Christopher’s Church has become a mosque. “In 1984, my last article for Presse-OcĂ©an was dedicated to the small and only mosque in the Malakoff district, installed in place of the ancient church of San Cristoforo,” says Ivan Rioufol. “Since then, this modest building has given way to the Arrahma Mosque.”

Because where we become de-Christian, Islam takes over. In Nantes, many churches have been liquidated. L’Express publishes a report on the Jesuit church in Nantes: now it is a furniture showplace…

“Today in France there is a peaceful destruction of the Christian roots, and the atheist that I am will not go against the evidence”, wrote the philosopher Michel Onfray after the fire of the Nantes basilica.

And it goes without saying that demographics are the breeding ground for civilization change.

“The percentage of minors under 18 born to non-European parents has exploded, and often doubled, in the last thirty years” writes Jean-Paul GurĂ©vitch, one of the leading scholars of the phenomenon, in Valeurs Actuelles. “The explosion hits large provincial cities like Nantes
”.

It is not surprising then that the high schools of Nantes today organize visits to mosques … Or that the Nouvel Obs publishes surveys on the “polygamists of Nantes”.

Fearful politicians, demographics that are overturned, Islamic regimes that invest mountains of money, churches that are emptied … This is the ink with which this postcard was written from the city made famous by the edict with which King Henry IV in 1598 put an end to the wars of religion that had ravaged Europe.

Another religious war is now taking place there, its weapons are propaganda, population, preaching and the conquest of territory and minds, but only a part is fighting it and the only surrender on the horizon is that of the authorities.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/322888

Soccer club to ban vaccinated players because they have ‘no strength’

The chairman of Steaua Bucharest, George Becali, has once again made a statement. The 63-year-old politician and businessman often makes headlines in the press with his striking statements. This time it concerns vaccinated players from his club: “They have no more strength.”

Becali was a Member of the European Parliament from 2009 to 2012. In 2013, he was sentenced to three years in prison on spurious charges of illegal land trafficking.

He has held the presidency of the Romanian top club Steaua Bucharest for almost twenty years. In that role, he has often been in the news for anti-migration and anti-LGBTQ statements.

Becali also has a clear opinion about the Covid pandemic and the vaccines against the virus. He believes that his club’s vaccinated players “have no strength anymore”. He therefore wants to ban them from the club. “If you’re vaccinated, you don’t play anymore,” Becali said on Romanian TV.

“You’ll laugh at me, but I may be right,” he continued. “Vaccinated players lose their strength. That’s a scientific thing.”

“Haven’t you seen it at Cluj (another top club from Romania, ed.) and Rapid Bucharest? Players faint, sleep on the floor. Players with us are also affected, especially the older ones. Have you seen Ciprian Deac?” Deac is a 36-year-old attacker from Cluj, who had already played 42 games this season.

Becali also said that his 35-year-old striker Claudiu Keseru “can no longer play at the highest level” after he got the shot. Earlier, the club owner stressed that “vaccination was not good” and that the vaccine “made people sick”. He was adamant: “This is a vaccine to kill.”

The Romanian government felt compelled to respond to Becali’s statements. “Vaccinated players are not losing their power,” a government spokesperson on Facebook responded. The page was created especially to inform people about Covid and Covid vaccines. According to their information, players may suffer from the alleged “long Covid” – a term which was invented to hide the side-effects of the jab.

“Vaccination against Covid does not affect the performance of soccer players. In contrast, there are enough studies that show that going through a Covid infection could have long-lasting consequences and could affect the performance of athletes.”

The Romanian government has been campaigning for vaccine manufacturers. The country has a vaccination rate of less than 60 percent.

https://freewestmedia.com/2022/02/25/soccer-club-to-ban-vaccinated-players-because-they-have-no-strength/

France: Airline must let pilot suspected of Islamism return to duty

First victory for the Air France pilot accused of radicalisation by the administration. The administrative court of Montreuil (Seine-Saint-Denis), in a decision of Thursday February 24, 2022, forced the administration to grant him a temporary access permit allowing him access to security areas with regulated access.

On October 14, 2021, the administration had withdrawn the pilot’s authorisation to access the security areas on the basis of a ” Note blanche ” from the intelligence services and witness testimonies. He was suspected of being radicalised. “This decision was justified by his proximity to another airline pilot known for his rigorous interpretation of Islam. It was also justified by the fact that [the pilot] personally adhered to such a practice,” the Montreuil Administrative Court summarised.

In its judgment, the court stated that the facts accused of the pilot were ” vague and lacking in detail “. In contrast, the pilot “presented numerous testimonies from captains and airline pilots of the airline Hop! as well as from female and male flight personnel who had made flights with him, proving that his professional and social life was not affected by his religious practice”, the administrative court reported.

He also submitted several documents “praising his professional qualities”. The state was ordered to pay 1,000 euros for the costs incurred. Actu Seine-St-Denis

https://www.fdesouche.com/2022/02/24/soupconne-de-radicalisation-le-pilote-dair-france-conteste-sa-suspension/

Again a French mosque called for assassinations and praised martyrdom

The prefect of the Gironde department, Fabienne Buccio, launched an ” interlocutory procedure ” on Thursday to impose a temporary closure (for up to six months) of the Al-Farouk mosque in Pessac in the Gironde. In the sermons given by the imams, assassinations were allegedly justified and martyrdom vowed.

The mosque is managed by the association “Rassemblement des musulmans de Pessac” and has been opened since 2014 in the town of 65,000 inhabitants, which borders Bordeaux. According to information provided to Le Figaro, it regularly hosts imams “known for their affiliation to the Islamist movement and their Salafist ideology”. The institution is also said to have supported other organisations or individuals propagating “armed jihad”.

The sermons and statements promoted by the mosque’s leaders and supporters are said to have regularly called for flouting the laws of the republic. Attacks are said to have been justified and martyrdom is said to have been promoted. Finally, the mosque “disseminated a rigid view of Islam and hateful publications against Israel”, according to our information. [
]Le Figaro

https://www.fdesouche.com/2022/02/24/pessac-33-une-procedure-de-fermeture-temporaire-engagee-contre-la-mosquee-al-farouk-qui-accueillerait-des-imams-connus-pour-leur-appartenance-a-la-mouvance-islamiste-et-leur-ideologie-s/

Slovakia: Because his Muslim daughter converted to Judaism, married a Jew and appears in adult movies, her Afghan father hires a hitman for 70000 US dollars to kill her

For her big dream, Yasmeena Ali was not only disowned by her family, her father had even hired a hitman to kill his daughter. The reason for her relatives’ behaviour is the Afghan’s permissive profession, because Ali is a porn actress – and an extremely successful one at that!

On the platform Pornhub, her sex videos have already been viewed more than nine million times. She even calls herself Afghanistan’s top porn star! But the road to get there was hard and difficult and the 28-year-old had to pay a high price for her success.

“If I left Islam, my father threatened to kill me because I disrespected Islam, Afghan culture and the honour of the family,” Ali tells the New York Post in an interview. But the 28-year-old took the plunge into the porn business and really flourished there.

For years, Yasmeena Ali had lived in Kabul under Taliban rule, and in 2000 her family finally emigrated to Great Britain. But the 28-year-old was not happy there either! According to the newspaper BILD, her life in England was dominated by constraints, the strict religious beliefs of her family almost “suffocated” her.

One day she made a daring decision: escape! The young Afghan wanted to flee her family and the constraints and decided to go to Eastern Europe together with her boyfriend David Cohen. The Jewish erotic photographer and Ali are now happily married and have found a new home in Slovakia.

But her father, Mohammed Patman, and her cousin, Darya Khan Safi, did not want to accept Yasmeena Ali’s new life and profession. Together they flew to Slovakia and searched for the young woman – intending to have her killed by a killer.

“Mr Patman and Mr Safi are believed to have taken steps to murder Ms Cohen (note the civil surname of Yasmeena Ali) because they believed she had shamed her family by her choice of husband, by converting from Islam to Judaism and by her choice of profession,” the Bild newspaper quotes a court statement in possession of the Daily Mail.

In addition, the hitman also came clean in court and said that he had been offered 70,000 US dollars to kill Ali. Yasmeena’s father and cousin were arrested by the police and now have to answer for it in court.

“My parents always instilled fear in me – God, hell, punishments,” the 28-year-old tells the New York Post. She has since cut off all contact with her family and relatives. She does not regret her step into the adult industry. On the contrary!

“At the end of the day, it’s my life and I don’t care how people react to my career. I follow my heart and do what I want because it is my life, my body and my right,” Yasmeena Ali states unequivocally.

http://www.lessentiel.lu/de/panorama/story/une-afghane-a-fui-les-talibans-et-fait-du-porno-31552504